Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Watergeeks Winner

Well, I have gotten behind in my blog - many apologies. Sometimes life just throws way to much at you and you can't keep all the balls in the air!

Anyhow, the lucky winner of the Watergeeks water bottle is:

Josiane who said...
Those bottles are great! I usually carry a bottle for water, simply, but the tea strainer option - what a great idea! - would totally make me use them for loose leaf herbal teas as well.
When I visited the Better Baby Bums store, I saw that they offer non-profit organization to sell this water bottle as a fundraiser, and I thought: another great idea! But the product that caught my eye? The Organic Cotton Happy Lion! When he was a bit younger, my nephew used to roar and say "Je suis un lion!" quite a bit. That was very cute, and this toy is a sweet reminder of that not-far-at-all period of his life.

Congratulations! Please contact me with your mailing address so that your prize can be sent to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory