Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Green Deals!

Sick of winter? Perk yourself up with some green products at a great price. I have received several emails recently of current deals - check them out! Don't worry hubby, I'm not shopping while the kids are napping, I am just writing about it so that others can shop, and I can live vicariously through them!


Kai Kids has a variety of clothing items on sale for 20% off, including an adorable toddler 100% organic cotton tee for $20. I love this one that says, "my dad recycles more than your dad"!


The PURE Shop is having a Spring Cleaning sales event. Sale and clearance items are 25-45% off.

Lilou-Organics has a gift with purchase offer. For every purchase of $75 in Earth Mama Angel Baby products, you'll receive a free Earth Mama Angel Baby CD "Postpartum Recovery" which will help new mamas with emotional support and relaxation techniques often needed after childbirth. Hmm, I wonder if it could make the meals and clean the house too?? Offer moral support for nighttime feeds??? They also have a variety of sale items available on their site.

Over at Better Baby Bums they are having a Klean Kanteen sale. You can save 20%, but only until March 21st, so don't leave it too late. You don't often see these on sale, so grab 'em for yourself, your kids, your Christmas stockings... ok, let's get past THIS winter before we start shopping for the next one...

Please note: I will not regularly be posting sale events - as I don't want my blog to turn into an advertising forum. I just thought I would put a few together today for those who are surfing the net as they wait for their kids to wake up from naps, or are procrastinating from something, such as housecleaning. I think that I fall into both camps today.


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory