Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GREEN GIVEAWAY WEDNESDAY: WATERGEEKS


Check out this week's amazing giveaway for Better Baby Bums!!

Better Baby Bums is excited to carry the new Watergeeks Insulated Stainless Steel water bottles. The bottles can hold BOTH hot and cold beverages and come with a tea strainer. Perfect for a hot summer's day or a cool winter's evening! The bottles are 24oz and are available in 4 great colours, stainless, light blue, pink and black.
Want a chance to win? (You can always give it to me...I LOVE the tea strainer option!)
All you need to do is post a comment about water bottles or beverages that you drink from them. Want another entry? Visit Better Baby Bums and comment on another of their oh-so-neat products.
The winner even gets to pick the colour they want.
Contest closes April 21, 2009, and is open to Canadian residents.

4 comments:

  1. I use stainless steel containers for water,juice etc... never even thought of using them tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the 'Baby Bum' site, the cotton cuddly triangle friends, totally made me laugh. why not use triangles turned into dolls? A very clever idea and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bottles are great! I usually carry a bottle for water, simply, but the tea strainer option - what a great idea! - would totally make me use them for loose leaf herbal teas as well.
    When I visited the Better Baby Bums store, I saw that they offer non-profit organization to sell this water bottle as a fundraiser, and I thought: another great idea! But the product that caught my eye? The Organic Cotton Happy Lion! When he was a bit younger, my nephew used to roar and say "Je suis un lion!" quite a bit. That was very cute, and this toy is a sweet reminder of that not-far-at-all period of his life.
    Josiane
    kimianak [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been re-tooling my waterbottle supply over the last few years (getting away from the Lexan bottles) and could always use another one. My babies (not so much anymore) use stainless steel bottles at school daily for their water, but for travel and camping, you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory