
I am always on the lookout for different natural and green products, and I have come across something rather unique. It is a chewing gum that is made from natural ingredients.
Many chewing gums contain things like aspartame and sugar alcohols, which may have a laxative affect and irritate the bowels in some people. They also contain a "gum base", and who knows what exactly that contains.
Glee Gum is different. Here is what I found out:
It’s all natural. That means no artificial coloring, no artificial
flavoring, no preservatives, no aspartame. Glee Chewing Gum is the only gum in the U.S. which contains chicle, the original material from which all chewing gum was once made.
flavoring, no preservatives, no aspartame. Glee Chewing Gum is the only gum in the U.S. which contains chicle, the original material from which all chewing gum was once made.
Stay tuned for a future review of Glee Gum by family and friends, as well as details on where you can get it. In the meantime, it IS Wednesday, and that means it is time for another giveaway.
So, this week's giveaway is a case of Glee Gum! Lots of gum for you and for you to share with your friends. It is an assortment of many different, yummy flavours such as Peppermint and Triple Berry.
For a chance to win, leave a comment telling us who you would share your Glee Gum with if you win. Contest is open to Canadian residents only. Check back after Tuesday, January 13th to see if you have won!


Blog Search Engine
ohh great contest.
ReplyDeleteI'd share the case with my housemates. It is great to let friends know about natural alternatives, especialy since it is aspartame-free.
Cheers,
Dan
Toronto
that's Dan at
ReplyDeleterwblackbird@gmail.com
!!!
I'd share with my family - my parents, my brother, and my soon-to-be sister-in-law.
ReplyDeleteikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca
I would share with my 3 kids, who everyday, after I pick them up from daycare, want a piece of gum - keeps them busy for the 20 min ride home!
ReplyDeleteMy hubby and I are gum-a-holics, but sugar-free gum gives me the creeps. I'd love to share some natural gum with the hubby! Taking chicle from the rainforest trees won't kill the trees, will it?
ReplyDeletequitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I would share with my 2nd Grade students. They rarely get ‘in-class’ treats (unless you count raisins or my home-guacamole and organic corn chips); I think this particular gum would be great as I don’t encourage sugary treats for those hyper-prone students!!
ReplyDeletems.corbiere@gmail.com
I would share this gum with my son and daughter-we all love gum!
ReplyDeleteElaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I probably wouldn't share because if it keeps me from eating my aunt's cake, cookies, smarties, gummy bears, chocolate, chips, doritos, nachos and cheese, wine, and beer than it would be very good for my own health.
ReplyDeleteI know that I am not eligible to win (I live in sunny Texas, USA), but I wanted to let you know that I added this super chewy giveaway to our "Free Stuff" page at www.ForMyKidsOnline.com/free_stuff.htm
ReplyDeleteWOW! My children would love to try this gum out. A package of regular stuff doesn't last a day in this house.
ReplyDeleteWho knew that gum wasn't good for you.....before reading the blog that is?
thegulyas6@amtelecom.net
I would share this with my wife who loves to chew gum, and you posted that you had shared some samples with family and friends over the holidays, and she didn't get any=)
ReplyDeleteBob, married to Jackie
Well, the lil is too small for gum yet so I would share with the hubby. Thanks!
ReplyDeletekayceewilliams AT gmail DOT COM