This week on The Hour, George Stroumboulopoulos announced that the One Million Acts of Green Campaign had recently surpassed 570,000 submissions.
ETFO and the Canadian Teachers' Federation are among the sponsors of this worthwhile endeavour. Visit http://www.onemillionactsofgreen.com/ today to submit your Act of Green.
What a great way to follow through on a New Year's Resolution to make your life a bit greener! By perusing the site you can also get some simple ideas to incorporate "green" into your everyday life.
By the way, last night I did a crazy green experiment. I probably should have had my head examined!!! I will post all about it in the next week or so. To give you a hint, it involves personal pain.
52 Blocks 52 Weeks Challenge
7 years ago


Blog Search Engine
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.