Monday, January 5, 2009

My Green Experiment

So, the other evening.....the kids were in bed early, and actually asleep, my hubbie was occupied with our ongoing renovations and the TV, and I actually had a bit of time to myself before I needed to get to bed for desperately needed shut-eye...so what did I do?

This is where I'm sure I need my head examined...

I headed over to the stove with a pot, a candy thermometer, some sugar and some lime juice.

What was I cooking up? Well, it wasn't green candy, although it sure tasted good when I was finished.

Stay tuned for the results of my experiment tomorrow...when I get a chance to finish a post without a child on my knee or the dog whining to go outside or the dishes needing to be cleared or....hmmm, I may never get another thing written if I wait for those perfect conditions! I will try and get something written so that you can laugh uproariously at my personal follies...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory