Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GREEN GIVEAWAY WEDNESDAY

There is a relatively new player in the organic makeup game - and it is one of the first truly organic lines. NVEY ECO hails from the Land Down Under, and has set the standard in organic makeup pretty high.



Their products are Australian Government certified organic, and are free from parabens, talc, SLS, propylene glycol....the list goes on. For complete details about all that is good and right in their makeup, check out their Certified Organic page.

I have tried their bronzer, and it makes me look like I was playing on a beach somewhere...(well, I have been, but it is frozen and covered with snow and ice, and I was so covered up there was no way our weak Northern winter sun got at me). They carry a whole range of makeup products that I can't wait to try out.

That brings me to this week's giveaway: it is a NVEY ECO organic cake eyeliner. It can be used wet, or dry, and is great for sensitive eyes. A $24 value! (and that's USD, so it is probably worth about $50 or $60 Canadian these days!!)






Enter by February 10th, 2009 for a chance to win. All you need to do is leave a comment about a NVEY ECO product from their website that you would like to try. Open to Canadian and Continental U.S. residents only.

9 comments:

  1. OOh, Id love to try this! I love that you can use it wet or dry because I use a wet brush with my eyeliner now! I would love to try their organic lipstick too- especially in the light pastel pink color!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The organic lip lustre looks great for me, no nut products in it. I would like to try the eyeliner with a wet brush, as I have never tried that either. Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Organic Lip Exfoliator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try Organic Creative Eye Color System, sounds like i could get a lot of use out of it.
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like the Organic Creme Deluxe Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, I checked out the site and there are no men products, but I am in luck, Valentine's day is coming up. and I don't know about other men, but after a decade of being married and not really like leaving the island, my poor wife doesn't really get much. By winning this gift, I would certainly look like a thoughtful and enviro friendly husband.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd really like to try the Organic Moisturizing Liquid Foundation. Foundation is next on my list of make-up to "green".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try the Organic Lip Treatment. My lips tend to try out easily and often peel if I don't use a conditoner. Also, the Organic Cake Eyeliner sounds great. Most eyeliners come with a sponge type applicator whuich is hard to use. I like a fine brush so I can make a very fine line. With this you could use any size brush you like.
    annewood(at)earthlink(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to try the Organic Lip treatment for my really dry lips!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory