Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Sale!

I have found a great online site for green and eco-friendly baby/parents/kids products....things like glass bottles, stainless steel food containers, toys and so on. I just put in a big order - they have Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottles on sale, which I absolutely LOVE. ( oh shoot, I hope my husband isn't reading this; he told me "no more online shopping" as he thinks I have a bit of an addiction) Many items are marked down 25% t0 50% off. Hurry though, as tomorrow is the last day of the sale. Get some friends together and order to share shipping costs!


www.azurewraps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory