
And the winner is...
Tracy, Ron & gang who said...
Hi. I would use this handy reusable water bottle while I am at school and working out rather than the previously used plastic bottles. I would also be setting an example to my many children by using this eco-friendly bottle. :)
Hi. I would use this handy reusable water bottle while I am at school and working out rather than the previously used plastic bottles. I would also be setting an example to my many children by using this eco-friendly bottle. :)
Thanks once again to Turner's V&S of Little Current for donating this giveaway prize.
If you are looking for a last minute eco-friendly Christmas gift, check them out. They have a variety of "green" items in store. I particularly like their El Naturalista shoes and their bamboo servingware (hint, hint, if any of you out there are looking for something nice for me!!!)


Blog Search Engine
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.