Monday, December 8, 2008

Green is a colour of the Rainbow...




...District School Board. I just opened up my Rainbow School's email to find this:

From the Director....
Re: School and Board Office Mail
All inter-office mail must be in a recycled or inter-department mail envelope. Do not use new envelopes.
Please advise all staff.

Isn't that fantastic? Kudos to the Board on this easy and earth-friendly initiative!

For all you parents out there, how about sending your child with a note written on the back of a piece of used paper ( okay, maybe not your bank statement, but perhaps some impersonal junk mail...)

I also hear that there are some schools out there in Rainbow-land with their own green initiatives and clubs. Please post comments or send me an email so I can post your eco news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory