Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GREEN GIVEAWAY WEDNESDAY


All right! It is Wednesday again, and so here is today's giveaway.

Since my daughter and I enjoyed cleaning windows sooooo much the other day to do our product testing, I thought I'd pass the fun on to you. Today's giveaway will be a bottle of natureclean® Glass and Window Cleaner, so you can try it out for yourself. I will also include a bottle of natureclean® Fabric Softener, and a reusable V&S shopping bag, courtesy of Turner's in Little Current. Winner takes all.

Incidentally, if you make a purchase of $30 or more at Turner's, you will receive a reusable shopping bag from the store . A great deal for you AND the environment! (I believe that this offer is still on - if not, please post about it in the comments section).


All 3 of these "green" items can be yours. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment about cleaning windows at the end of this post. Make sure that you leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win. Contest is open to Canadian residents only, and, as always, the winner will be decided by a draw by random.org. Check back after Tuesday, December 23rd to see if you have won!

4 comments:

  1. NOW THE comment section is way easier, thanks!
    If I won this, then I would actually clean my windows and let my kids help me do the inside, instead of just giving them water when i do the outside of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always used plain white vinegar as my green glass cleaner. I spray it on and wipe it with old newspapers. Seems to do the jobs very well and doesn't streak. If you don't mind the smell of the vinegar it's worth a try.

    wild_life_tech@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little ones also enjoy cleaning the windows and mirrors but have to use just a bottle of water....with these products it looks like I could let them really clean!
    thegulyas6@amtelecom.net Hope we win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there: My mom always cleaned windows with vinegar solution. I do sometimes, but mix it with cornstarch for some strange reason. It also does a great job on crystals ie the kind that hang from chandeliers. just spritzer heavily let drip and polish with a soft cloth. By the way, would love to win, so that John could try out the product.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory