Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GREEN GIVEAWAY WEDNESDAY


Well, it is Wednesday again, and here is today's giveaway. It is an Ecousable Stainless Steel water bottle with carabiner clip. Today's prize was generously donated by Turner's of Little Current, where they carry a whole range of these fashionable yet eco-friendly bottles. They come in a wide variety of colours and designs, and you are sure to find something to suit that special someone on your Christmas list. Slim enough to fit into a cup holder, they are great for school, sports, travel and everyday use.

So, if you would like a chance to WIN a stainless steel bottle (the prize bottle will be as pictured, but it will be purple in colour, rather than green) here is what you have to do:

Post a comment on today's blog entry, and tell me how you would use the Ecousable Stainless Steel water bottle, or who you would give it to, and why. Be sure to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you in case you win. This contest is open to Canadian residents only.

To comment, you need to click on the comment button at the bottom of this post, write your comments, choose an identity ( choose name and enter a name if you don't have a Blogger ID, or use anonymous) and publish. Don't forget to type in the security word if required AND include your email address.

Many thanks to Turner's - Stedmans store in Little Current for their donations and their efforts in making our Island more green. Be sure and stop by to find eco-friendly Christmas gifts! They are always getting in new green and earth - friendly products. Tell them that you read about them in Green on the Rock!


Check back after next Tuesday, December 16th to see if you have won!

6 comments:

  1. love the water bottle, i would use it in my crossfit gym when doing an intense workout with my cousin=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use it to take drinks to work instead of using a plastic water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I would use this handy reusable water bottle while I am at school and working out rather than the previously used plastic bottles. I would also be setting an example to my many children by using this eco-friendly bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could certainly use this wonderful water bottle. I could use it when I chase my grandchildren around the house and yard, while parents are paddling or whatever, and Grampa could use it when helping his children renovate and/build additions on his children's houses. Now what better use is there than that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our family participates in a christmas exchange. I think that this would be fantastic to put into this exchange as we have chosen a "go green" theme this year. This would also leave a little green in my wallet. p.s. if I am chosen the winner could you please send it gift wrapped. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this bottle fits into my bicycle’s bottle cage, I would use it to replace my old, toxic plastic water bottle during my car-free commutes to and from work in the spring. I would reuse my old bottle to store my home-made non-toxic household cleaners.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory