Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Story of Stuff

Something to think about as you are rushing around buying last-minute gifts...


Watch this!!!
Show it to your kids, your parents, your sister's husband's cousin's neighbour!!
Really. It is amazingly well done, as well as shocking. 4 million people have already watched it - and so should you.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog...have been following it since Day 1! I was just surfing the net, and came across www.onemillionactsofgreen.com - thought I'd let you know about it. Worth a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! I have just started to write a draft post about One Million Acts of Green for around New Year's, when everyone is starting to think about resolutions for better living! Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory