Thursday, December 18, 2008

We're FAMOUS!

Check out this week's local newspaper, The Manitoulin Expositor, for an article about the Green on the Rock blog!

Click on the link below to read the article online. * scroll to the bottom of the page*

Green on the Rock newspaper article - The Manitoulin Expositor

2 comments:

  1. You are on fire girl! Great blog! I have decided that one of my GREEN efforts is putting up with this archaic computer, and not adding to the landfill by upgrading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the article in the Expositor. Great blog. Keep up the good work.

    I love Manitoulin but haven't been there in over two years. I really miss it and miss my friends who live there.

    I am an organic poultry and hay farmer in WV. I try hard to keep my footprint minimal.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Negativity, language and other unsavoury content will mean your comment will be deleted.

 
Resources Top Blogs Blog Flux Local blogarama - the blog directory Blog Search Engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory